Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJR

Hat-Rand SB 5.jpg
Rand reshaped to my liking with braided band.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Tried out the new hats Mike (Redfokker) sent me in this edition the Holland-Oregon hat exchange. A great bunch of hats it is too! My thanks go out to Mike and to Mike Miller, who did a great job on one of the ribbons.

mallory
View attachment 103577

knox westlite

View attachment 103578

Knox tom and jerry

View attachment 103579

Stetson twenty the sovereign

View attachment 103580
Dang, Stefan... Those are fantastic. And the Westlite sets my heart aflutter.

Stupendous.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Warm morning. Champ Kasmir Finish Back Bow
DSCN7987 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN7988 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN7989 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN7985 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
In need of a serious brushing I see. Casual day at home today I think. Supposed to thunderstorm tonight. Could be interesting.
1-21-2018 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Have a good Sunday,
Michael
Your outfit looks great today Micheal. Nice hat and ribbon treatment. Great wing tips too!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Esther Weis
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Wow Harv, this is probably my most favorite of your Weis collection. Love everything about this hat, color, crease and ribbon, oh my!

Off to Mass under Dobbs.
Oh yeah... It's "Sun"day.
Have a happy funtime, all.
This is one fantastic Dobbs Matt. That brim is super! I assume mid to late 1950s? Stupendous!

Tried out the new hats Mike (Redfokker) sent me in this edition the Holland-Oregon hat exchange. A great bunch of hats it is too! My thanks go out to Mike and to Mike Miller, who did a great job on one of the ribbons.
mallory
View attachment 103577
knox westlite
View attachment 103578
Knox tom and jerry
View attachment 103579
Stetson twenty the sovereign
View attachment 103580

Great to see these displayed on your noggin Stefan. It was a joy to assemble a representation of fine men's hats (becaus I got to play with them first) from the USA to be worn proudly in Volendam. Made me smile today!

Dug deep in the boxes today for Mass. came up with the Dalt-O-Liner, which hasn't seen much head time lately.
Feeling quite "Regal" under this one.
Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Yay, the Dalt-O-Liner! Always loved this one. Great liner logo and details. Have a fantastic day Jim.

View attachment 103582
Rand reshaped to my liking with braided band.
This Rand is shaping up to be a real show stopper Bob. Great lines and cool band.

Playboy
Have a great day
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am so impressed with this Playboy Richard. What era does it come from? Is it unlined? My clone from Mike Miller is similar in color (sand) but with a mid ribbon and bow. I am enjoying the comparison. Very impressive.

Warm morning. Champ Kasmir Finish Back Bow
DSCN7987 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN7988 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN7989 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN7985 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
In need of a serious brushing I see. Casual day at home today I think. Supposed to thunderstorm tonight. Could be interesting.
1-21-2018 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Have a good Sunday,
Michael
Michael, this Champ is probably my all time favorite Back Bow. That ribbon is sooooooo Coooool!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Your outfit looks great today Micheal. Nice hat and ribbon treatment. Great wing tips too!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Thanks DD. Kind of a laid back day here I think. The shoes are some oldish Florsheims.

Michael, this Champ is probably my all time favorite Back Bow. That ribbon is sooooooo Coooool!
Thanks Red. I'll agree, that is a pretty cool ribbon. Hope your birthday festivities are progressing to your liking.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner