Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

livelyjames

New in Town
Dobbs pork pie hat…..it’s 81 degrees in Texas!
IMG_4492.jpeg

Randall Renshaw

Call Me a Cab
Looks like a nice smooth felt, Randall. What's the actual colour?
Super smooth felt, for sure, Steve. A very unique color, I’d say somewhere between the top and bottom hues in the two pics. More of a silvery color with just a smidge of blue/white.
The tan/gold and silver trim accenting colors are also unique. This one and the new ivory colored Vogue are my two favorites, as far as color. Not discounting their looks, or what they are. It can be done, but hard to beat Stetson and Mallory when on top of their game.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
old photos 584.JPG
trousers.jpg

The unusual but most welcome sunshine today made me think about dusting off the straw hats. Given the amount of rainthat we have had, it might be a bit premature. The Susquehana hat is bespoke, so too are the shirt and trousers that Tina made to compliment the hat.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Super smooth felt, for sure, Steve. A very unique color, I’d say somewhere between the top and bottom hues in the two pics. More of a silvery color with just a smidge of blue/white.
The tan/gold and silver trim accenting colors are also unique. This one and the new ivory colored Vogue are my two favorites, as far as color. Not discounting their looks, or what they are. It can be done, but hard to beat Stetson and Mallory when on top of their game.
Fantastic colour, Randall. Quite unique I'd say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran