Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is your biggest vice?

rue

*lol* Yes, Danny O has a way of spreading FALSE stories. He's around...I think. Busy with life and work and such.

I have an idea....:eek:

X
BD

Oh I see.... lol
Well, give him a kiss for me ;)

Oh that's rich, coming from a gal who's as comfortable in the gutter as she is in a chaise lounge.......

:p

Mean :p

[video=youtube_share;9k429BOuUGo]http://youtu.be/9k429BOuUGo[/video]

Last edited:

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted

Mean? No that's not mean....mean would be if I posted a pic from your Vegas vacation......:eeek:

binge-drinking.jpg

:p

Gray Ghost

A-List Customer
Being from the South, mine would be Sweet Tea. Bad thing is that I am a diabetic and should not drink it. I still do on occasion. Nothing like a good ice cold glass of sweet tea. I was up north in Gettysburg, PA for a civil war event and stopped in a resturant. They told me they had sweet tea and then brought me a bottle of what they called sweet tea. It almost started the war all over again. LOL

=GG=

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Cheap glass and china at auctions. If the auctioner goes down to $1 or $2, and s/he can't get a bid, I suddenly own another box of mis-matched stuff. Especially if it is Anchor Hocking or Syracuse China.

If you don't think it's a vice, you haven't seen my house. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace