Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It is extremely heavy weight. I couldn't hold my phone to my ear when it was brand new. I've worn it something like 50-60 times and it's starting to relax and get more comfortable now.

I really dig it. Man, I can say whatever I want about LW but their stuff sells itself. It's just always so awesome looking. Some day...

That's what I initially thought but I remember count having eyebrows while Petyr from What We Do in the Shadows doesn't have 'em.. This is insanely cool! Where did you get the count??

Reactions: xmr

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Proposed amendment to TFL By-Laws: Posts identifying a jacket worn on a particular day should include a photograph. IMHO, the purpose of this thread is to visualize the jackets being worn, as opposed to reading a narrative of jacket wearing patterns sans photographs. Don't tell me that you wore your Members Only jacket yesterday . . . show me. Of course., comments regarding jackets posted by others, and other banter/exchanges, need not be accompanied by photographs.

Just my 2 cents.

Members-Only-corey-feldman.jpg

xmr

One of the Regulars
I'll have eyebrows etc added later (I hope lol).

The head was sculpted by Mike Hill (https://m.facebook.com/MikeHillArt/) the hands are standard mannequin hands fitted with custom nails. The head and the hands were painted by Streetjudge from the The Replica Prop Forum. I made the rest by myself. I collected props for some time but then my space ran out...Next to him is Yoda, a Tie Fighter Pilot, a Stormtrooper, Vader, a Jawa and a early concept sketch Vader...but that's just one wall [emoji6]

xmr

One of the Regulars
Proposed amendment to TFL By-Laws: Posts identifying a jacket worn on a particular day should include a photograph. IMHO, the purpose of this thread is to visualize the jackets being worn, as opposed to reading a narrative of jacket wearing patterns sans photographs. Don't tell me that you wore your Members Only jacket yesterday . . . show me. Of course., comments regarding jackets posted by others, and other banter/exchanges, need not be accompanied by photographs.

[emoji1303]

Just my 2 cents.

Members-Only-corey-feldman.jpg

In favor.

Reactions: A-1
I'll have eyebrows etc added later (I hope lol).

The head was sculpted by Mike Hill (https://m.facebook.com/MikeHillArt/) the hands are standard mannequin hands fitted with custom nails. The head and the hands were painted by Streetjudge from the The Replica Prop Forum. I made the rest by myself. I collected props for some time but then my space ran out...Next to him is Yoda, a Tie Fighter Pilot, a Stormtrooper, Vader, a Jawa and a early concept sketch Vader...but that's just one wall [emoji6]

That's so cool! Count is the coolest, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21