Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Dickies lined Eisenhower jacket. Haven't worn leather much this year.

dickies-tj15-insulated-eisenhower-jacket.jpg

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi Super,
I have never recognized that up til now and I don't wanna be indiscreet but in this photo it looks like your right shoulder is hanging a little more down than the left one.

My right shoulder is considerably lower than my left shoulder. To make matters worse, my left arm is 1.5 inches longer than my right. These disparities make it very difficult to properly fit jackets and other clothing.

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Today......and for the last six days straight I have worn my Vanson Model B ( America jacket ). The hour or two on the bike wasn't doing much, so now......it's all out war!! Eight to ten hours a day !! When I get home I put it on the opposite end of the couch...just sitting there looking at me ( neutral corners ). It gets no hanger time ...no real rest!! Then in the morning I go downstairs, give it a quick nod...and the whole thing starts all over again...........Man I Love It.

Last edited:

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
MaqRFet.jpg

in the spirit of wearing one jacket to death, I present the whole journey of mine from late July when I ordered it to earlier today. nice things happening on the front and sleeves, not much on the rear panel since it is pretty snug there and double layered (some triple layered) from around the neck down to kidney panel

MaqRFet.jpg

in the spirit of wearing one jacket to death, I present the whole journey of mine from late July when I ordered it to earlier today. nice things happening on the front and sleeves, not much on the rear panel since it is pretty snug there and double layered (some triple layered) from around the neck down to kidney panel

Needs another year! But so does my CR... It's looking great, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24