Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

BobJ

Practically Family
Lost Worlds National Racer

E4BNi0ah.jpg
G4yzPNIh.jpg

For some reason, to me, this looks like the jacket you should grow old in. Missed you around here, everything ok in your world?

bluesforchallah

Practically Family
Alpha Industries N2-B Parka

TkxkS8gh.jpg
PjjfvAGh.jpg
R1A912Xh.jpg
UkCQXLEh.jpg

I like that jacket a lot. I've been going back and forth about whether or not to pick one up. I'd love the N-2B 01N, but I'm no longer finding it available thru Alpha Industries.

I find the sizing to be a little confusing and I like the thought of the slim fit N-3B, but at 6'1" / 235 lbs / size 38 jean / 44-46 size suit, I'm not sure if I'd need an XL or an XXL.

Either way, I like the jacket and color combo.

Edit: I found it and ordered it. With promo code on the website, brought the cost to $119.00 with free shipping.

https://www.opsgear.com/products/alpha-industries-n-2b-01n-parka

Last edited:

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
For some reason, to me, this looks like the jacket you should grow old in. Missed you around here, everything ok in your world?

I've seriously considered selling all but this and maybe 1-2 others. I think this one will stay with me for the long term. I was on vacation for the last couple weeks and didn't feel like taking pictures. I was busy chasing after my kids on the beaches of Florida and North Carolina.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I like that jacket a lot. I've been going back and forth about whether or not to pick one up. I'd love the N-2B 01N, but I'm no longer finding it available thru Alpha Industries.

I find the sizing to be a little confusing and I like the thought of the slim fit N-3B, but at 6'1" / 235 lbs / size 38 jean / 44-46 size suit, I'm not sure if I'd need an XL or an XXL.

Either way, I like the jacket and color combo.

This N2B one is slim fit I think. It's an XL and fits a bit tight. I'm 5' 10", 235lbs, size 38 jeans and 46 sport coat. If you're looking for a very slim fit than the XL would work, otherwise XXL is probably a better bet.

jnovac1

New in Town
Damn Vanson... I got this random jacket I never even wanted and insta-favorite. House going down in flames? I'm grabbing this one.

yep, i am really diggin my new model f. roomy enough without being baggy. the skin tight thing is not practical for me. wore the vanson for some freezing temp yardwork, and it all made perfect sense. daily wearer! that's how patina happens, like a-1 said. they don't wear in if we don't wear 'em!

Reactions: A-1

A-1

One Too Many
I've seriously considered selling all but this and maybe 1-2 others. I think this one will stay with me for the long term. I was on vacation for the last couple weeks and didn't feel like taking pictures. I was busy chasing after my kids on the beaches of Florida and North Carolina.

That sounds like you had a wonderful time! But it's great to have you back!
I also love this jacket! But, I also love the Bill Kelso you got on you. With the Ciano pants in olive it's such a great symphony.
Peace from Brussel, have just been taking pictures of my wife, so no jacket pics of me by now. But you all know what I'm wearing anyway...

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

Marv

A-List Customer
Alpha MA-1 today but it's rather chilly ( - 4c ) and would have been better suited wearing my ELC B-10 I think.

I agree. CH has some fantastic jackets but this one is probably my fav. And the 70's looking one but for that one perfect jacket that does everything, I'd keep the LW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner