Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

A-1

One Too Many
Just the vest:
34b8d54e4b33477ac938072e1483e4cd.jpg

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thick enough to almost qualify for a jacket. The Gustin Herringbone Workshirt. It's touch long but I'm not going to be that anal about it.....and yes, I shall wear it untucked all the time....tuckers be damned lol

d51e73b3de20af702c0fc7f9f2804a0d.jpg
PN, I was wearing the exact same shirt from Gustin last night for the first time (tucked in of course). Mine is a little long in the sleeves and the body as well, but it's definitely a keeper!

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Thick enough to almost qualify for a jacket. The Gustin Herringbone Workshirt. It's touch long but I'm not going to be that anal about it.....and yes, I shall wear it untucked all the time....tuckers be damned lol

d51e73b3de20af702c0fc7f9f2804a0d.jpg
I always wear my flannels in this style, though usually unbuttoned if it's not a particularly windy day. I find that tucking anything other than a dress shirt makes me look paunchy.

A-1

One Too Many
I always wear my flannels in this style, though usually unbuttoned if it's not a particularly windy day. I find that tucking anything other than a dress shirt makes me look paunchy.

Until recently I never tucked. Became a tucker when I got these high rise 1951 pants. I'm in love with tucking now. One might even say I'm a mothertucker.

Edit: I must admit that I only tuck the thinner flannels. The heavier feel uncomfy, so I can't. But I guess I would if I could.

- www.zekimin.com -

Last edited:

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Navetsea. You are lucky to live in a country that can produce such amazing plants.
thanks, it's blooming all the time, we have it for more than a decade but it wasn't doing nearly this well before I got a leaky tap above the planter, so now I intentionally let it drippy ever so slightly all day and the whole plants in the planter explode without any maintenance, gardening is not my forte. :D

A-1

One Too Many
My wifey wearing her vintage Pendleton. I'm so jealous of this jacket! It is said to be from the 60s, it's in perfect condition and just plain beautiful. I bought in for her on the bay, checking the measurements and they were spot on.
4b2961803aba1a20fb729c34974d44c4.jpg

I'm looking for a short vintage seal goat skin jacket.

Nooooooo, I am not!!!! I AM NOT!!!

- www.zekimin.com -

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
No kind of jacket weather here lately, 90 yesterday and supposedly 87 today. But I thought I would take advantage of the coolish morning and take some photos of a Lonnigan Sport jacket I picked up yesterday.
DSCN2878 crop 2 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN2879 crop 2 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Kind of an odd duck from the 70s I think.
DSCN2889 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN2893 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Quilt sewn yokes and front cuffs, 4 outer pockets, 2 inner pockets, belt sewn on to the back piece but free in the front with no buckle, Made in Uruguay.
DSCN2878 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Have a good day,
Michael

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner