Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Damn. I am sometimes still surprised by the depth of knowledge here, although I shouldn't be anymore.
It's a disease not knowledge. 689H is a great jacket, were it not for my Reg built Windward, I'd be all over it. Great piece of gear for the scratch and the HH Schott uses on them is absolutely delicious.

3.14nche

One of the Regulars
New to me LW Roadhouse I just received from @NYDRH .
Screenshot_20230928-195018.png

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 549114

New Thedi jacket just picked up from the man himself. You will be seeing a lot more of this one!

Congrats! A unique piece, and it suits you to a „t“.

What a treat to pick it up yourself in Saloniki. We have quite the number of members who have visited Theodoros, and I have to say his hospitality (and the hospitality of his family) and his charisma make me appreciate his work even more.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Congrats! A unique piece, and it suits you to a „t“.

What a treat to pick it up yourself in Saloniki. We have quite the number of members who have visited Theodoros, and I have to say his hospitality (and the hospitality of his family) and his charisma make me appreciate his work even more.

Thanks man! It was so nice to be able to look at all the jackets in his shop and try them on and chat with him and some of his crew.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany