Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Out and about yesterday in the new Flat Head Cafe Racer
29e85c3c6c80008d6ff000be7fd88508.jpg

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
This morning, I tried on my 1967 Star Sportswear G-1. Yesterday morning, I tried on my 1992 Orchard A-2. Tomorrow, I might try on my 1961 Skyline MA-1. Or maybe just an old deck jacket. The truth is, the daytime air temperature in eastern North Carolina has been averaging in the high nineties and the heat index has hovered in the low triple digits. So every morning I try on one of my favorite jackets for a few minutes and I try to remember what it's like not to sweat the instant I walk out of my door.

AF

Last edited:
This morning, I tried on my 1967 Star Sportswear G-1. Yesterday morning, I tried on my 1992 Orchard A-2. Tomorrow, I might try on my 1961 Skyline MA-1. Or maybe just an old deck jacket. The truth is, the daytime air temperature in eastern North Carolina has been averaging in the high nineties, lately, and the heat index has hovered in the low triple digits. So every morning I try on one of my favorite jackets and try to remember what it's like to sweat the instant I walk out of my door.

AF
I'm glad I'm not the only one that does this! It's the same in Chicago. Little respite today but it'll be a good two, if not three months before my jackets pass thru the front door.

Woodyear

Familiar Face
Simmons Bilt Fortune Hunter again today cheers
67dea537b43b69b511666e429c03b929.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't personally wear this style, but it really does look great on you. Genuinely looks like something a legit fortune hunter would actually wear. And the Simmons bilt Clayton vintage brown is absolutely amazing. I have a sample of it, beautiful mottled color, soft hand, nice veining and nice body to it. Great choice man, all your jackets look great and I can't wait to see how this and the shinki ones look as you continue to wear em.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran