Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

thor

Call Me a Cab
946A7A45-480F-4FC2-B577-D87E334CB789.jpeg
B8A7118D-A731-4520-8EC0-D6D57DA3C22C.jpeg

Rain off and on all day today; good G-1 goatskin is basically impervious to moisture (within reason, of course) and also pretty darn scrape and abrasion resistant, probably the reason the Navy opted for this type of leather when they first specified hide preference back in the M-422 era.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi Mon!
Don’t you worry ‘bout me!
It’s just that I’m taking a leave from social media. Well not completely as I sadly ‘need‘ instagram for the music. But I just wanna be less in front of screens and more in front of real things. Less consumption, more adventures. Less watching, more doing. Ah, whatever.

If there is a real convention of this forum, I’ll be there for sure! You can’t imagine how excited I’d be to meet you all in person... haha.

Maybe I’ll be back in winter when there is less time to play outside. We’ll see about that.

One more thing! WEAR YOUR JACKETS!

Don’t abuse, but use them! I certainly will be doing exactly that.

Have a good summer or winter, wherever you are.

@Mysteryo and @MET thanks so much! That means a lot to me! Would love to meet you in person and see those jackets on you! Especially your Cavalier, Mysteryo, that is my favourite jacket ever! I mean not leather, or here, but EVER! Haha.

Peace [emoji111]️
You will be missed.

Reactions: A-1

barnabus

One Too Many
You'll certainly be missed A-1. I've not been a member very long, nor an especially active one - but I've certainly enjoyed reading your posts and watching the lovely evolution of your DD.

Good luck and be well.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
You may have just solved one of my most challenging leather jacket mysteries. Who made the reversible Suede trucker jacket from the 70s. I have a tan one and a dark brown one. They are actually pretty nice! Now I'm going to go and check mine against your pics, positive mine are Lee jackets, as well.

I have two and they both have a Lee label. I have seen similar jackets with No Label. Look the same

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo