Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

97% of the time I have no idea what youre talking about and have to imagine them in my head haha. I bet Im way off.

Simple bonding jacket means, that a finer, shinier, elegant (often black) outer shell is "bonded" on a simple basic shell, to make the jacket more elegant, more windproof, more robust and so on.

Works! I love my 2010s german storebrand jacket. Robust and looks still expensive. :D

dannyk

One Too Many
Yeah this is really one of a kind and awesome. Too bad Im so short, and small. 5'7-5'8ish and fluctuate around the 135-140lb range. Almost nothing comes up around here in my size. Im always waiting to get some awesome second-hand anything, as switching jobs this year makes new a little hard right now....but alas quite rare to see come around and I just check this thread and drool at what gets passed around.

Gamma68

One Too Many

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Real McCoys Steinbeck

Real McCoy Steinbeck 40.jpg

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
View attachment 140560 View attachment 140561 View attachment 140562 View attachment 140563 View attachment 140564 View attachment 140565 Greetings All:
Today....i gave the Antique Steer Half-Belt some time with the Grand Baby. The Steer worked my upper body, the 1 yr old my lower. The Aero is still pretty stiff but not as much as i will be.
Oh yeah, brown and black works!
Be well. Bowen

The whole look is just impeccable!
AbbaDatDeHat, I'm actually dreaming of fedora like your one showed above, but I think I need size 7 3/4 (also thinking about 7 1/2, possibly).
Gentlemen, if any of you have similar one to sell (I mean the exact same pattern) - please PM me without any hesitations!)

Last edited:

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Everything you post looks terrific. I especially like this jacket with the shirt/tie combo. The large collar points remind me of my 1950s Lawrence horsehide jacket.
Thanks Gamma68. This jacket has been relined and has no labels, but someone, I forget who, posted some photos of their Californian Pony Hide and it seems exactly the same in every detail. And I think the zippers on this one say early 50s too. Have you posted your Lawrence recently?

Michael, it's very cool jacket! And your new background better than old.
Thanks Flightengineer. You didn't like my broken down fence background? Ha ha. I have to vary the shooting locale by time of year and time of day and sun conditions. The old fence is most reliable, but at this time of year the a brown wall is good, if the sun isn't shining on it.

Thanks all,
Michael

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
The whole look is just impeccable!
AbbaDatDeHat, I'm actually dreaming of fedora like your one showed above, but I think I need size 7 3/4 (also thinking about 7 1/2, possibly).
Gentlemen, if any of you have similar one to sell (I mean the exact same pattern) - please PM me without any hesitations!)
Thanks guy: i’ll see what i can do. I think i know a guy who can help.
Bowen

ELMC J-100
I think my jacket wearing days are almost done for this year [emoji30]

eeeefca9b3dd0336c0d11901652e777b.jpg
Sell me everything you've got. Global warming will hit Australia first and hardest I'm afraid. Trumps hair spray alone will account for 95% ozone depletion by late 2018. It's board shorts for y'all from here on out. I will take good care and send you updates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou