Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Agreed!

Protein - if you don't mind me asking, who trimmed up your jacket? Did you send it back to DD? Or someone else?

I took it into a motorcycle leather repairer here in Sydney. They also make their own custom 1 piece race leathers so know what they are doing.

I was really nervous about altering the length but it turned out perfect.

ProteinNerd

Still making the most of the dip in temperature here.
Today it's the Aero Premier Fit Bootlegger in Tumbled Cordovan.

ccb9dff64bd90dde10ff2b14a8b25240.jpg

Superfluous

Tonight I am wearing . . . I forgot the name of the jacket . . . Fisherman? Frappuccino? Fraulein? It will come to me later. For tonight, I will simply call it my absolute favorite jacket ever . . . so much so that I am likely buying a second one in brown. These photos are literally five minutes after unboxing it (creases and all). I will post proper photos and my accompanying observations as time permits.

Himel%20Frobisher%20020_zps891xg92g.jpg

Himel%20Frobisher%20021_zpstkodeirm.jpg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Tonight I am wearing . . . I forgot the name of the jacket . . . Fisherman? Frappuccino? Fraulein? It will come to me later. For tonight, I will simply call it my absolute favorite jacket ever . . . so much so that I am likely buying a second one in brown. These photos are literally five minutes after unboxing it (creases and all). I will post proper photos and my accompanying observations as time permits.

Yeah, looks like a keeper. look forward to the full review. Nice!

A-1

One Too Many
@Superfluous Looks really good! And still, a wee bit like the Aero you are selling. Why is it so much better than the Aero, just curious.
Ah, and what does the back look like? I really dig the back of your Aero BTW.

nick123

I'll Lock Up

It's just nice to know this jacket is within a 25 mile radius of me. Somehow this makes life a little more exciting. Congrats!

Reactions: A-1

pawineguy

One Too Many

Nicely done, fit is spot on and I really like the cut of the sleeves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo