Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
@ton312 don’t listen to them! I’ve made a bet with myself that you’re going to sell this, yet again awesome fitting, jacket within another 3 weeks despite it looking great on you.....don’t let me down lol

(Joking man, keep it, it looks great and you never know, one day you might wake up feeling like wearing a slightly softer jacket.....it could happen)

@ton312 don’t listen to them! I’ve made a bet with myself that you’re going to sell this, yet again awesome fitting, jacket within another 3 weeks despite it looking great on you.....don’t let me down lol

(Joking man, keep it, it looks great and you never know, one day you might wake up feeling like wearing a slightly softer jacket.....it could happen)
I'm seriously debating a new model E just to quell the desire. The funny thing is I actually genuinely prefer the HD Cycle Champ. It doesn't have near the character but it shocked me with the fit an quality level. Those HD jackets are all over the map in terms of quality.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Vintage jacket I picked up from the lounge a year or so ago.

jXqhC22h.jpg
2IWcmc7h.jpg
ASc0xEch.jpg
Great jacket CH!!
What are those boots??? Very cool.
B

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
View attachment 142792 Earnin some sleeve creases in the 1/2 belt this afternoon.

What a great photo! Cool outfit altogether bud. Nice to see a jacket doing what it was intended to do, out there working. Weird from a Sydney perspective to see such an autumnal shot; we're getting our first blasts of heat here now, 88 degrees tipped for my home town today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran