Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Crayfish

New in Town
SCHOTT NYC P571 PERFECTO MISSION LEATHER JACKET
5C90F92F-45E0-4204-A410-827158AF2F6D.jpeg

Downunder G Man

One Too Many
Vanson Ike (again) today for an unusual Monday Harley ride north. This was about as far as you could go during the West Australian "lockdown" of recent. Made it our morning coffee stop today.
Jacket is breaking in nicely, perfect for this 6C morning and 18C by 1pm.
Talking in the photo , no wonder those "male modelling" days are behind me haha..
Photo taken by a riding mate on my phone. Not a 'photographer' amongst us...

Vanson Ike at Yanchep lagoon 2.jpg

Vanson Ike at Yanchep lagoon.jpg

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Vanson Ike (again) today for an unusual Monday Harley ride north. This was about as far as you could go during the West Australian "lockdown" of recent. Made it our morning coffee stop today.
Talking in the photo , no wonder those "male modelling" days are behind me haha..

View attachment 267684

View attachment 267685

that Ike really stands out to me from your collection. Great fit and looks badass

Jrolfe

A-List Customer

View attachment 267684

View attachment 267685
I love the outfit. The gator boots are awesome!!

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Frankly @Carlos840, i enjoy your reviews and observations. You are always professional, extremely knowledgable and honest. If someone is bold enough to ask how something fits or looks, among a group of perfectionists, then they should be mature enough to not take personally the responses.
I would expect nothing less here. After all that is why people are here, i would hope.
Thanks (but i ain’t gonna ask)
B
Agreed. You bring a lot of thought to your observations @Carlos840 and I have definitely learned some things by reading them.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo