Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Viking752

Practically Family
Schott it is on Christmas Eve in Coastal Florida at a legitimate 34 degrees Fahrenheit. Thankful for leather weather.

018CB797-C998-431F-B894-1B0F3E6A30E7.jpeg

Going over the river and through the woods today. It’s bloody cold and this about the warmest thing in my closet! I attached the missing button and added a snap “belt” to the lapel to close it tighter around the neck. Kind of a dick move on one of these but I prefer the 10 button to the 8 just for that reason. So I ordered a 10 button WWII to go with this one in a size up to allow for more layers. :)
C9DC2B73-23DF-4BF2-B80E-F6D9BE6034E7.jpeg

1CF89A06-37C0-4B6B-B308-60F6E914B25E.jpeg

powersci

One of the Regulars
Today was just absurd. The wind was insane. Doesn’t matter what you have on. You need to not be outside for more than 10 minutes. It was -35 with the wind! It’s a special kind of bone chill in Chicago. That wind is a razor blade.
By next Saturday it should be almost 50 degrees, which will feel 85 degrees warmer, pure insanity.
I walked a block to my car, drove it to Target, and let it defrost in their heated garage. I was surprised my car was able to start as fast as it did.

My dog will be thrilled with this weekend’s weather!

Motocann

One Too Many
The latest thing that's happened to be because of being on TFL is that I now want all my jackets to have sherpa collars.

What a place this is!

(Also I love that fit @Merv. Looks v similar to your Deus. Do they feel very different?)
Definitely- huge difference between the two jackets. The Deus jacket is very soft leather; the McCoys is built like a tank. I sort of wear the Deus more as a casual jacket; the J24 more when I’m on the motor-pickle.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Going over the river and through the woods today. It’s bloody cold and this about the warmest thing in my closet! I attached the missing button and added a snap “belt” to the lapel to close it tighter around the neck. Kind of a dick move on one of these but I prefer the 10 button to the 8 just for that reason. So I ordered a 10 button WWII to go with this one in a size up to allow for more layers. :)
View attachment 475447
View attachment 475448
"where do you park your submarine?":D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy