Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Bill Kelso Duke-Victory horsehide. Size 44. Amazing jacket. One of the best buys I've made.

VideoCapture_20230818-232423.jpg
VideoCapture_20230818-233222.jpg

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Vintage Gold Label Brooks finally made it, I think it was in transit for just over 4 weeks…eBay international shipping is TERRIBLE at the moment, so slow.

Anyway, great jacket. Tagged a 42 but definitely a size up from my brown Gold Label brooks which is also tagged a 42.

This has significantly thicker and nicer leather and a much bigger zipper….

IMG_1366.jpeg

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
^^ We're already 92F headed to 95F today, Heat warning in place thorough Thursday evening. 100+ F Wednesday & Thursday. We'll be ready for fall after this week.

^^ We're already 92F headed to 95F today, Heat warning in place thorough Thursday evening. 100+ F Wednesday & Thursday. We'll be ready for fall after this week.
I’m about 1 month past ready. I hate this time of year. Everything just baked to death. Won’t be happy until the high is in the 30’s. And rainy. And the sun hides for weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy