Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

ChrisDamned

Familiar Face
Perfect, Johnny says “bravo” to you!!

1695288812759.png

50’s Durable « One Star »

View attachment 546902

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
That hat really works with the outfit. Who's the maker?

It's a vintage bowler from Scott & Co of England (note the reference to the King, so pre-'52). A light brown/tan bowler is extremely difficult to find as the vast majority are black. This came to me via a trade from some fellow Loungers in the Hats sub-forum. Initially found by gent in the Netherlands and then traded to me from another in Denmark after it didn't quite fit him properly. (I'm ripping the pic collage from the finder.) I'm quite lucky to be its current steward.

scott brown_resize.jpg

Paired with a brown Cal straight zip CHP:
20220908_081222.jpg

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
It's a vintage bowler from Scott & Co of England (note the reference to the King, so pre-'52). A light brown/tan bowler is extremely difficult to find as the vast majority are black. This came to me via a trade from some fellow Loungers in the Hats sub-forum. Initially found by gent in the Netherlands and then traded to me from another in Denmark after it didn't quite fit him properly. (I'm ripping the pic collage from the finder.) I'm quite lucky to be its current steward.

View attachment 547573

Paired with a brown Cal straight zip CHP:
View attachment 547574
I can never shake the Clockwork Orange association of that hat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy