Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

It’s Himel Bros excelsior using Shinki full grain horsehide. Excelsior is less popular pattern from himel that is essentially their Heron body, but with a zipper and slanted hand pockets. I bought it couple years ago because I loved the simplicity on outside and Camo frog lining inside. Very lightweight for year round wear too.

Type A2 is rainbow country tobacco brown horsehide. Best leather I have touched. It’s hard to capture the true beauty and quality of rainbow country leathers in pics generally….
Is the rainbow country A2 made of Badalassi? I know some were.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
it looks great! the pockets are strangely high though?

Maybe a hair.

Just looked at some movie photos. Biggest difference is that the man himself wears the jackets three sizes too large with shoulders drooping halfway to the elbow. Pockets start consequentially well below the waistline. Nightmare of a fit!

@Canuck Panda : well done! The first Indy I actually like a lot.

3.14nche

One of the Regulars
Aero Wayfarer for most of the week
IMG_20231022_103442964_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20231021_105415868~2.jpg

Bright but chilly start to the day today. Wore the Regius built to fetch groceries. Every time I put it on I’m reminded that’s it’s the nicest and best fitting jacket I’ve ever owned, new, vintage or anywhere in between. The king of my sordid leather jacket passion. Hands down the best.
IMG_3471.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran