Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Batoidea

One of the Regulars
Damn man this is Blue?!?!? That is so killer! Probably the coolest looking two-tone x zip I've ever seen. That is absolutely KILLER and fits to the nuts!
Thanks Ton! Unfortunately it's just a side effect of the photo + lighting that gave the image a blue-ish hue - the leather is very much black ;) I do really love it but now I think you've got me longing for a two-tone in blue leather as well.... oh no....

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Ton! Unfortunately it's just a side effect of the photo + lighting that gave the image a blue-ish hue - the leather is very much black ;) I do really love it but now I think you've got me longing for a two-tone in blue leather as well.... oh no....
Welllllll- that is how good ideas are born... It will be tough to find such a jacket in blue/white. I am wondering if Johnson Leathers or Regius can make you one. With midnight blue leather...that would be killer.

TLW '90

Practically Family
I'll be wearing this Codet " weekend Jack shirt " this evening in my effort to scare trick or treaters.
20231029_132247.jpg

Hopefully with all the strobe lights flashing I'll pass for one of my homemade scarecrow dummies I have set up in the front yard.

Are you just taking kids trick or treating, or are you planning to jump out and scare people like I am ?
Me and my brother have so many great Halloween memories from our childhood mostly of being scared, and I just gotta do my part to pass that on to other kids.
Just trick or treating! Good chance I'll get shot if I scare the wrong trick or treater here in Chi town. LOL.

leather.be

One of the Regulars
First snow this season in Lithuania today. Temp hovering around freezing.
Testing out the limits of layering with my new Aero Hooch Hauler.
3 layer setup (long sleeve mesh + long sleeve thermal + long neck wool sweater) feel snug but quite ok.
Probably that's as far as I would go with this jacket.
These pictures also remind me how I was worried that this style might not work too well with my favorite hat. The worries are gone - they look fine together as far as I can tell.
View attachment 555246
View attachment 555247
Not sure I can handle this in Ontario Canada but it looks fantastic on you. Normally I throw a parka over my leather jacket with a sweater and short thermal underneath. Long Johns under the pants and vapor barrier socks with wool socks under and over. I've been to Lithuania though it was only early fall in Vilnius.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Are you just taking kids trick or treating, or are you planning to jump out and scare people like I am ?
Me and my brother have so many great Halloween memories from our childhood mostly of being scared, and I just gotta do my part to pass that on to other kids.
When my kids were small i’d sit perfectly still with a bowl of candy in the front yard in my gorilla suit (purchased for the annual gorilla suit pub crawl of course). When kids got close i’d jump up and beat my chest. It was so much fun. On Halloween 2 years ago a woman brought her toddler daughter to the door for trick or treating. She asked me:

“are you the guy that used to dress up as a gorilla”

“Yep, that was me.”

“Haha you used to scare the hell out of me when i was a kid.”

“Thanks, you made my day.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy