Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

TartuWolf

Practically Family
Today I'm wearing the same jacket that I've been wearing almost every single day (when not too hot) since I got it on September 18th - Aero Hooch Hauler in Brown CXLFQHH.
Don't have any special photos of that today, but I still wanted to post because it is a special day to me.
I joined TFL on this day exactly one year ago.
It's been a memorable ride with lots of happening along the way that was directly influenced by TFL.
And my beloved Hooch Hauler is a direct result of joining this forum and spending (way too much) time here.
Thank you to everyone that influenced me along the way.
TFL is a great place and I'm very happy to be a part of it.
Might take a symbolic brake from it after I finally manage to write a review for the Aero jacket, will see.
But for now - I'm logging in and checking various thread every day.
Greetings from Tartu, Estonia!

After posting the same jacket in the Finds/Deals thread, taking mine on a bike ride with the boy. Herc.

IMG_3920.jpeg

pattyb95

New in Town
Well I finally own the jacket that has had me wanting a leather jacket for years. I don't think this Jacket is worth it at retail price considering what else you can get for ~$1100 , but this one popped up on my size on eBay in almost new condition for a great price so I jumped on it. Its the older model before they switched to cheaper materials (I'm speculating) and is from the days when Taylor Stitch had a bit more pride in their products (in my opinion). I'm quite stoked to have it.
IMG_20231108_182211.jpg

leather.be

One of the Regulars
it is a racing shirt, I saw a picture on the internet this kind of long board racer is worn tucked into the breeches, it looks great, and the leather is draping like a shirt would.
Tucked in? Like this but with leather breeches? I'd love to see a photo of that!

Attachments

• PXL_20231109_164251208.MP.jpg
    PXL_20231109_164251208.MP.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 101
  • PXL_20231109_164226215.jpg
    PXL_20231109_164226215.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 110

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up

X83

One of the Regulars
Wow! How you like the phantom black horsehide?
Looks wise love little to no break in needed and smells delicious I love it went back and forth via email Alen and his team are amazing I’m cooking up 2 more projects with them the canvas mock coming in next week

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Looks wise love little to no break in needed and smells delicious I love it went back and forth via email Alen and his team are amazing I’m cooking up 2 more projects with them the canvas mock coming in next week
That's good to know. Looks really nice. I like how you do the two tone, gonna burrow your idea. Congrats. JL does quilting detail really well, even on super thick hides, not easy job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner