Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Lee Japan repro:
20231114_153355.jpg

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Love the lid!
Thanks, J! It's a 90s Bounty Hunter by Nate Funmaker. Brim 4-3/4" x 6" crown. I added the horsehair hatband, slightly lowered the bumpers, and re-creased it as shown. You can find some more pics and info in the Hat sub-forum in the My Blue Heaven thread.

Nice fit man. You play guitar?
Haha, busted again by sharp eyes and my nails. I got two young kids so I chose ukulele (for now). Maybe I'll try guitar when they get a little bit older...and I stop buying jackets...and hats...
20220920_161847.jpg

Nacho

Practically Family
Thanks, J! It's a 90s Bounty Hunter by Nate Funmaker. Brim 4-3/4" x 6" crown. I added the horsehair hatband, slightly lowered the bumpers, and re-creased it as shown. You can find some more pics and info in the Hat sub-forum in the My Blue Heaven thread.

Haha, busted again by sharp eyes and my nails. I got two young kids so I chose ukulele (for now). Maybe I'll try guitar when they get a little bit older...and I stop buying jackets...and hats...
View attachment 560711

Haha I knew it. I play ukulele myself. Haven’t played for a while though. Gotta get back to it when time allows lol.

Yeah, these hobbies are indeed expensive Lolol. Guitar is cool though. BB King and JJ Cale are my two favourite guitarists.

Kenan

A-List Customer
That looks great on you, what a jacket!
Thank you!

Very nice,

Very nice! I think the combo of black and brown is outstanding.
Thank you! I really think Aero nailed this one!
Hey, you’re the dude with the Chimayo on Instagram. Didn’t know you’re on here too. Sick jacket, man!
Haha yeah that is me alright and thanks!
It's super cool. Everything fits.
If I was brave or extroverted enough, I'd order this one right now lol
I think you should go order one right now! :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran