Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

konadog

Practically Family
Coronado Leather Original Rider Vest No. 4319 in pebbled cowhide, size 44. It's a great piece that may be a tad short for me, but I will give it the old college try...

CoronadoVest112523-2.jpg
CoronadoVest112523-3.jpg

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Curious what y'all think.

Some more pics of my 1940s California Sportswear aviator. It's bigger than I'm used to, but I don't think it's too big. Maybe at most half a size big, but I still like it. It's very comfortable and while it is much longer than I prefer, it still looks "correcf." 5his is the first leather jacket I've ever owned that I think looks definitively better zipped up than unzipped.

DSC06791.jpg
DSC06857.jpg
DSC06839.jpg
DSC06920.jpg
DSC06883.jpg

IrishStu

One of the Regulars

Some more pics of my 1940s California Sportswear aviator. It's bigger than I'm used to, but I don't think it's too big. Maybe at most half a size big, but I still like it. It's very comfortable and while it is much longer than I prefer, it still looks "correcf." 5his is the first leather jacket I've ever owned that I think looks definitively better zipped up than unzipped.

View attachment 563949 View attachment 563950 View attachment 563951 View attachment 563952 View attachment 563953
I like it, it's got good shape and a relaxed look.

thor

Call Me a Cab

View attachment 563949 View attachment 563950 View attachment 563951 View attachment 563952 View attachment 563953
Looks great, and that patina is glorious!

It’s a beautiful jacket but I think it does look one size up/ too big if I’m being honest. Doesn’t mean you can’t wear it though.

AHP91

Practically Family
It’s a beautiful jacket but I think it does look one size up/ too big if I’m being honest. Doesn’t mean you can’t wear it though.

It looks okay, but I agree maybe doesn’t fit the style you’re after. The windward fits you a lot better, even the Sportclad goatskin. That being said, I would very much like to own this jacket so take my opinion with a grain of salt

torfjord

Call Me a Cab

I like it. More relaxed compared to most of the jackets you have and have had. But I think variety is good. There's room in the closet for both relaxed and tight fitting leathers.

Grayland

Call Me a Cab

Looks a size too big IMO - but it looks "right" when worn with the loose-fit denim.

cbez

One Too Many

Don't like it compared to your usual fits tbh, but it may just be that the length doesn't go well with the high rise and tucked shirt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo