Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Hobbes1

A-List Customer
Looks good. Congrats. WD jackets are quite heavy with all the leather lined pockets. Very easy and soft to wear too.
Thank you. It is a heavy jacket and the leather lined pockets were a surprise but in a good way. Pretty easy to wear for the weight.

Had an itch all day I needed to scratch,
My home made 9.2 lbs megazord leather jacket, includes a 3.8 lbs 2.5oz Board Racer shirt, topped with a 5.4 lbs 3.5oz Rainbow Country car coat, still a pound shy of 10 lbs though. . Needs a shearling vest to push it to the max!

View attachment 590204
View attachment 590205 View attachment 590206 View attachment 590207
That car coat really rocks. I must have missed previous posts about it. Cheers!

Yamahana

One Too Many

NielsLyhne

New in Town
Those sleeves are going to be pretty short if you decide to reach for the handlebars of a motorcycle…
Depends on the position of said bars. My daily riders are a SuperMoto and a Ninja 1000, it’s not an issue on them.

The sleeves might go up a centimetre or two at the very worst.

Viking752

Practically Family
Schott 141
IMG_1201.jpeg

Nacho

Practically Family
Just a facade but thanks none the less Nacho.
Yes they are Randolph Engineering cobalt blue. IMHO hands down best sunglasses anywhere:cool:

Yup, I’ve been eyeing RE for a while now so I can tell right away from your pictures. They’re more expensive than Ray Ban and Oakley, but I really like their profile and quality. Looks way cooler!!!

You’re too humble. You look really good in your outfits. Almost like a sheriff in a south western town with that fedora and the Randolph. ;)

Enjoy your new jacket!

Yamahana

One Too Many
Yup, I’ve been eyeing RE for a while now so I can tell right away from your pictures. They’re more expensive than Ray Ban and Oakley, but I really like their profile and quality. Looks way cooler!!!

You’re too humble. You look really good in your outfits. Almost like a sheriff in a south western town with that fedora and the Randolph. ;)

Enjoy your new jacket!
The RE mineral glass lenses are more expensive but extremely durable and pretty much scratch proof besides the excellent clarity. You won’t regret the purchase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner