Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
'70s Sears 'The Leather Shop'

Awesome design, cheap leather.

FullSizeRender.jpeg
IMG_7816.jpeg
IMG_7818.jpeg

We benefit from a lot of awesome hides these days, but the 60s and 70s had more interesting designs IMO. I might have gone off the deep end with some recent purchases, but I’m looking for something with flair.
This is a good look on you Marc.
Couldn’t agree more. Love the golden age stuff but it gets boring. There’s only so many ooh’s and ah’s I can give the same set of 5 jackets. I like the frisky stuff. Mixes it up and keeps it interesting.

ChewingWax

One of the Regulars
Thank you for your insight and kind words. The leather is Hermann Oak, which is quite thick. You’re probably right that the lack of definition is a function of the leather. I am overall very happy with the jacket despite the back issue.
What does the back lacking definition mean?

KBlake

One Too Many
I don’t think that’s a result of too thick a hide. Still, a beautiful jacket that I would happily and proudly wear.
Thank you. I feel similarly. Regius gave me a very detailed answer as to why the extra material is there and it has to do with the pattern and the angle of the armhole. I think his pattern is best for broad folks but it’s still very flattering on narrower folks like me.

NielsLyhne

New in Town
Have been riding with this Goldtop “Bobber” for a while now.

It’s starting to bloom nicely I think.

The only annoyance comes from the neck strap that’s too short to ever be used.

Starting to feel like an old friend.

The pic isn’t the best sorry I might try and snap a better one should anybody be interested.

Attachments

• IMG_7378.jpeg
    IMG_7378.jpeg
    927.9 KB · Views: 69

torfjord

Call Me a Cab

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner