Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Kenan

A-List Customer
Mister Freedom Ranch Blouse “Bison”

1DFFDEA6-B911-4FFC-88C5-DBA1BA4260F6.jpeg
050CC35C-FBD4-47F4-8D53-8B7638C13E90.jpeg

Pkshfo74036

Familiar Face
In my humble opinion, jacket #2. It’s a perfect style and fit.

#1 is too short for my liking—though I’m sure many on this forum will disagree with me.
I totally agree with you. I know it's a personal choice, but I wear my shirts untucked, and I have long legs in relation to my body. I'm actually selling this Bally jacket after wearing it for 3.5 years, it's always just been a little tight under the arms, and a little short.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Vintage Vanson C2 just came in. This may be the best-patterned Perfecto-style jacket out there. Soo comfortable. Perfect length. The cowhide is thick and soft. TFL-ers looking for a nice cross-zip really should give the C2 a chance. @dudewuttheheck has already showed what a great jacket it is, for not a lot of dinero. Weirdly, a lot used ones come out of Japan; new ones can be had from Vanson..

DSC_3602.JPG

DSC_3603.JPG

DSC_3601.JPG

Vintage Vanson C2 just came in. This may be the best-patterned Perfecto-style jacket out there. Soo comfortable. Perfect length. The cowhide is thick and soft. TFL-ers looking for a nice cross-zip really should give the C2 a chance. @dudewuttheheck has already showed what a great jacket it is, for not a lot of dinero. Weirdly, a lot used ones come out of Japan; new ones can be had from Vanson..

View attachment 606057

View attachment 606058

View attachment 606059

It's nice. They should've made the exact same version with the belt.

TelemarkTumalo

Familiar Face

View attachment 606057

View attachment 606058

View attachment 606059
That jacket looks fantastic. I've been looking for a cross zip and really like the looks of yours. Wasn't on my radar until now. I'm now on the hunt. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner