Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Viking752

Practically Family
US Made Co. Danvers, Massachusetts USA
IMG_4266.jpeg
IMG_4263.jpeg

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Trying to convince myself (and everyone else) that this jacket is great for summer.. This leather really shines in the sun!
View attachment 615872

A fellow Swede I assume from the snus shaped fade on your jean pocket? Great looking jacket and overall outfit! Where are you at and how can you wear leather? It's way too warm for leather in the west coast where I am. Currently 24 C and I'm sweating in shorts and t-shirt.

Jonas_g

New in Town
A fellow Swede I assume from the snus shaped fade on your jean pocket? Great looking jacket and overall outfit! Where are you at and how can you wear leather? It's way too warm for leather in the west coast where I am. Currently 24 C and I'm sweating in shorts and t-shirt.
Yeah, you’re absolutely right! I’m in Gävle so the opposite coast and a little bit north of you. But sure, it was around 20 c today. Changed to denim in the afternoon but I’ll wear this jacket as much as possible at least until it’s properly broken in.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Yeah, you’re absolutely right! I’m in Gävle so the opposite coast and a little bit north of you. But sure, it was around 20 c today. Changed to denim in the afternoon but I’ll wear this jacket as much as possible at least until it’s properly broken in.

Nice to see another Swede here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart