Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Size are You Poll

What hat size are you?

• Total voters

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
44forrest said:
A mans height palys a role in his being selected by women for marraige? Right............, you keep on thinking this way. As Randy Newman reveals in the song "The World Isn't Fair" The best lookers go for Lexus driving frogy little men. It's the thickness of the wallet not the stature of the man that selects a woman's breeding stock. They go for physical statue after they get married and behind frogy's back.
Great. Just great. It's a big and a little man's world. I'm 5'10" and I'm friggn doomed.
Yeah, I have a little dough, but if you get to know me, it's obvious I didn't slay any dragons for it.

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
7 3/8! Though, it sometimes depends on the make of the hat. I've learned that not all 7 3/8s are equal.

Dan Allen

A-List Customer
Is the increase in hat size the last few generations predominantly an American issue or is it wold wide. This question came to mine after reading an article written by a French solder who spent time with an American unit in Afghanistan.
He had glowing praise for the American solder in all aspects including size and strengths. He claimed to be of average height for his peers but felt dwarfed by the American troops around him. It was a good article but it got me to thinking about hat sizes.

tommyK

One Too Many
Is the increase in hat size the last few generations predominantly an American issue or is it wold wide. This question came to mine after reading an article written by a French solder who spent time with an American unit in Afghanistan.
He had glowing praise for the American solder in all aspects including size and strengths. He claimed to be of average height for his peers but felt dwarfed by the American troops around him. It was a good article but it got me to thinking about hat sizes.

My friend who just came back from there in November said the Latvians towered over everybody even the Americans. He said not single one of them was under 6 feet tall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy