Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

images

Steven180

One of the Regulars
Just watched "The Bachelor and the Bobby Soxer," with Cary Grant, Myrna Loy, and a teenage Shirley Temple. Your typical Cary Grant movie with the style and tidbit comedy. Shirley Temple was good and this was the first time I've seen of some age.

Recommend it for some mild humor.

M.

Hellen Black

New in Town
My goodness, what a long thread! There must be some avid movie watchers here. I'd say I count among those ranks, I'm quite the movie buff.

The last movie I watched was You Can't Take It With You. I knew my kids, who are 10 and 12, would love it. They did. It makes me so happy that they've inherited my love of old movies. My daughter loves Shirley Temple and they're both huge Marx brothers fans. Off the subject, but my son dressed as Harpo for Halloween. He was adorable.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Emma

[video=youtube;wIDDka3X-LI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIDDka3X-LI&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL52D77454B1970A0F[/video]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats