Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Very lucky, indeed!

I imagine its hard to accomplish out there in California.

The exterior shots of Mayberry were filmed on the "Back 40" at the Desilu studio. "Mayberry" was just a stone's throw from where Tara of Gone With The Wind fame once stood. It was dismantled in 1959 just before Andy and company arrived in town. The Stalag XIII set from Hogans Heroes would be built there several years later.

The Old Fishin' Hole seen in the opening and closing credits is the Franklin Reservoir in Franklin Canyon Park located in Beverly Hills.

Last edited:
California's natural beauty is unmatchable, don't get me wrong, but not really known for its 'Mayberry' towns lol

The exterior shots of Mayberry were filmed on the "Back 40" at the Desilu studio. "Mayberry" was just a stone's throw from where Tara of Gone With The Wind fame once stood. It was dismantled in 1959 just before Andy and company arrived in town. The Stalag XIII set from Hogans Heroes was eventually built there.

The Old Fishin' Hole seen in the opening and closing credits is the Franklin Reservoir in Franklin Canyon Park located in Beverly Hills.

Edward

Bartender
Uhm.... good question. I'm watching very little TV these days. I think it was a late night rerun of The Big Bang Theory. Before that, The Walking Dead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou