Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Except that The Sopranos had: acting, writing, characters, story, and dialog. I wasn't the biggest Sopranos fan, but it was high quality in many aspects. There isn't a single thing about Sons of Anarchy that functions at a high level, except how exceptionally bad everything is. If not for the false motif, no one would watch it.
I didn't watch enough of either show to make that kind of in-depth analysis; only enough to figure out they weren't for me.

I'm finishing up the last season of Friday Night Lights. I watched all the other seasons and never got the chance to finish it. Good series, but then again, I'm from Texas so I might be biased.

Really good series. Lost its way a bit toward the end, but the first several years were enjoyable drama. Captured teenagers much better than TV usually does.

Ernest P Shackleton

One Too Many
Game of Thrones season 3. Considering they have a dozen arcs in play, this show wastes considerable air time with unnecessary scenes. I enjoy it a lot. I wish my cable company would just let me rent season 4 and not force me to subscribe to HBO. And they wonder why it is the most pirated show on TV? People want access to these HBO shows, and they're going to watch them one way or another. They could have my $10 for a couple day rental, or I can walk around them.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Wheeler Dealer. They rebuilt an Amphicar back to roadworthy, or is that sea worthy, condition? Of all the cars ever made, that is the one I most want and least wont! Real car enthusiasts will know exactly what I mean by that. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt