Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
The Good Guys.
goodguys.jpg
Even after 8 episodes, the show is still good!
With every episode in and around Dallas TX.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Oklahoma State "Cowboys" putting the fear of (fill in the blank) into the reigning National Champeen Florida State "Seminoles". Great game, down to the wire!

Worf

Just watched the first episode of "The Bridge." Okay so far, but underwhelmed as it seems cliched, but based on reviews, I'm going to stay with it a bit to see if it gets better.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
PBS, The Lost Civil War Prison, Camp Lawton and The Lost Pueblo Village. Both a Time Team America special. Good TV, yes, it's still out there!

Watched two episode of "The Paradise." So far it seems to me to be a better version of "Mr Selfridge" in that it turns down the volume on how important a department store is to the social context of the world (and it doesn't have Jeremy Piven over acting) and just lets the story unfold with some nice period details and backdrop.

Watched Part 1 of The History Channel's "Houdini" last night. While visual appealing and the actors all did reasonably good jobs, the story seemed a bit flat. Maybe we just know his story too well for it to feel fresh anymore. Not to mention that the producers play fast and loose with the facts.

Last edited:

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Yeah, decided to forgo the 2nd half of that. I'm sure it will come around again when it's repeated ad nauseam(?) on H2 like Hatfield's & McCoys...

Got my mom hooked on Sherlock. Should be fun to watch her slowly go mad by the lack of episodes there will soon be. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steveng183