Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Supernatural. I am loving how they are really thinking waaaaay outside the box on God and coming up with something completely different and unique. I mean, God has a sister! Who knew? ;) The writers of this show continue to surprise me.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
NOVA: Bombing Hitler’s Supergun. This was the weapon that Joe Kennedy was killed trying to take out. In the end, his sacrifice was for nothing, the RAF had already destroyed the sight with Barnes Wallis's Earth Quake bomb.

NOVA: Bombing Hitler’s Supergun. This was the weapon that Joe Kennedy was killed trying to take out. In the end, his sacrifice was for nothing, the RAF had already destroyed the sight with Barnes Wallis's Earth Quake bomb.

Recorded and will watch it this weekend. I've seen / read about the Supergun before - crazy impressive in a bigger-is-better way. It seemed less about advance technology and more about brute force and scale.

And now Barnes Wallis is "honored" with J.Crew's "vintage-inspired" Wallace and Barnes clothing line. That can't be a coincidence.

Ernest P Shackleton

One Too Many
Game of Thrones. Any other big fans bored by this season? Some of the dialogue has been dawg gone awful. I wonder how long they'll milk showing us Mountain's disfigured face. They have gimmicks. For sure. But the story is treading in heavy mud. Maybe it is me. Last season mostly sucked the life out of it for me, and they're finishing off my enthusiasm with how they're slapdashing it now.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Game of Thrones. Any other big fans bored by this season? Some of the dialogue has been dawg gone awful. I wonder how long they'll milk showing us Mountain's disfigured face. They have gimmicks. For sure. But the story is treading in heavy mud. Maybe it is me. Last season mostly sucked the life out of it for me, and they're finishing off my enthusiasm with how they're slapdashing it now.

Whazza matta? You weren't waiting with baited breath to see Johnny Boy rise from da daid?

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy