Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Ernest P Shackleton

One Too Many
Game of Thrones. I managed to find the time to see episode 4 the same night it aired. The dialogue remains spotty and downright cringeworthy, but this was the best episode of the season so far. Beyond the ending, it [almost] all felt more substantial and worthy of deliverance. It got back to character and story. Maybe I'm nuts, but this felt closer to early, great quality and that of which we haven't seen for many episodes. Fingers crossed for more of the same next week.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
NAZI Mega Weapons: Blitzkrieg. You can see why Hitler lost the war, he could only think in terms of short wars. France may have been his big down fall, he lost more tanks and airplanes then they could afford. When they attacked Russia, they had to make up the numbers with captured Czechoslovakian tanks.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
On Friday we watched the recording of Blacklist. The Liz mystery continues...Red was barely in the show, the bulk of the action carried by Tom and others.

I quit watching The Blacklist about two months ago (I think I just wasn't in the mood at the time) but I did watch the episode where Liz "dies" (if she really did). I think I was growing tired of the storyline.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Series finale of Mike and Molly. Ended perfectly. And then had to watch The Voice which I *never* do but we have a gal from Lincoln, Nebraska, competing! Hannah Huston! And I hope she wins. She's incredible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21