Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
I am waiting for The Rockford Files to come back on Antenna or MeTV. Or the X-Files on The el rey network. I know that I could watch them on dvd or Netflix, but it's nice to see them on tv like the should be. Some Andy Griffith right now would be fun. Thank goodness for the channels who still show these wonderful programs.
:D

Friday nights coming home from Cub scouts meant only one thing - an answering machine message for Jim Rockford and that great opening theme...

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
How It's Made, Dream Cars: Superformance MKIII. That's the 427 Cobra for the layman. Though, I personally would rather have a Slabside 289 myself!

Worf

I'll Lock Up
"Resurrection" - Ehhhh.... Nice to see Caitlyn Stark back on the screen though.

"ST D.S.9" - I never tire of this show. Sisco, Quark, the long suffering Miles and all the hotties.

Worf

Ernest P Shackleton

One Too Many
Preacher. Continues to be fun, though I'm not quite sure I know what is going on at this point. I'll go on the ride. I'll go down the hole (a little The Lords of Discipline for those who remember that great one).

Our Zoo. and yet more fun to be had.

Ray Donovan. season 4 just started, and I missed it. Heads up! Not a phenomenal series, but because it is consistently solid, it is better than most.

Hell on Wheels. whatever. They haven't had much direction on this show for...since maybe the first season...be done with it already.

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
"BE THERE OR BE SQUARE” :)

24pdu7m.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters