Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

wgnovak

Familiar Face
The Bletchley Circle rerun of a well done BBC mystery & suspense series which ran for three seasons. Mid 1950’s London . WWII female code breakers reunite to solve a serial murder which out witted Scotland yard.

ANZAC Girls, episode 1, from the Acorn service.
We got Acorn for the purpose of watching Poldark, only to discover the series was from 1975, when the BBC still did film for exterior scenes and videotape for interior scenes. We're waiting for more of the more recent series.

What do you think of Acorn overall? We've been thinking about it as, for $5 a month - less than one movie ticket, it looks like it has some really good new and old shows.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
The Bletchley Circle rerun of a well done BBC mystery & suspense series which ran for three seasons. Mid 1950’s London . WWII female code breakers reunite to solve a serial murder which out witted Scotland yard.

This is a FANTASTIC series. I wish they had done more.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
What's My Car Worth? Two episodes, the first had a 289 Slabside Cobra, the second a 260. Still love the early Slabsides better then the tarted up 427s!

Julian Shellhammer

Practically Family
What do you think of Acorn overall? We've been thinking about it as, for $5 a month - less than one movie ticket, it looks like it has some really good new and old shows.
For $5 a month you have access to a large number of titles, including some recents, oldies (Rumpole of the Bailey), documentaries, and some films. We started Lost in Austen tonight. So far it seems like a good deal. As you pointed out, it's a fraction of movie ticket. We haven't had it long enough to see how often the titles are added or removed.

Started watching season 4 of Ray Donovan....just to check it out to see if we were still engaged in the characters. And it is a Yes, we will likely PVR the rest of the series and then power watch it. I hate watching just an hour a week

This episode of Hogan's Heros [emoji14]

75dfdc69ae251bc517358de39f137b14.jpg

EmerIreland

New in Town
I just finished binge watching "Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries" on Netflix and I ADORED it!! I don't know if the series was axed after the third series but I'm hoping there will be more!

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
What's My Car Worth. At least this is one reality show, where the title says it all. Plus, it is not staged, you already know they have meant the owner and staged the test ride. In the end, the auction speaks for it's self!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran