Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
Decades TV was having a "binge" of Man from U.N.C.L.E. episodes on Sunday. I had to catch the first episode of their final season, "The Summit-Five Affair." After a season of "Batman"-ish camp-style scripts, U.N.C.L.E. came roaring back that year with a top-notch spy tale about a traitor within their Berlin offices -- and the plot involves Napoleon Solo as a suspect! It features a false solution (which turns out to be partly correct) followed by the true, and the identity of the mastermind behind it, all at a swift pace. Good stuff.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
The season finally of The Good Witch. Hopefully, I will survive tell next year? :) There is a new Christmas movie at the end of the year!

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
We are watching the second season of the CBC comedy sketch series Baroness Von Sketch. The CBC uploads sketches onto Youtube once it has aired, so you can see it legitimately anywhere.

They are an all-women comedy troupe, and some men I know are "uncomfortable" with certain themes.

I think they're brilliant.

Youtube "Book club", "Red Wine Ladies" and "We're at the Cottage". There is even a riff on the British Netflix series "Happy Valley" called "What's Happened"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo