Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
I am really getting into Wheeler Dealers. It's fun to see what they come up with next. Reminds me of when I was young and had to fix my vehicles on a tight budget!

All the drugs he's gotta be on!

I wonder what is in his black bag...:confused:

He'd need a smaller bag!

His brain. :p

Barry is my favorite. He seems like the kinda guy I would pal around with and hes' got cool cars. I'm trying to remember, I think he was driving a 58 Ranchero last night. Could be wrong, I was half awake lol

Barry is awesome, though, and I especially liked the black car he drove in last night (though it was probably modified).

All the drugs he's gotta be on!

He'd need a smaller bag!

Barry is my favorite. He seems like the kinda guy I would pal around with and hes' got cool cars. I'm trying to remember, I think he was driving a 58 Ranchero last night. Could be wrong, I was half awake lol

Smaller bag!? lol lol lol
I think it was a Ranchero, now that you mention it.

Last night was Ghost Hunters and MonsterQuest. :p

Effingham

A-List Customer
I ordered the complete series DVD pack for "The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr." and have been having a walloping good time watching the thing. I loved that show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou