Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Lord Brett

New in Town
Under Siege
The only Steven Seagal movie I have watched more than once. Tommy Lee Jones is a great villain.

I love the way they lock Segal in a cupboard for half the film so that the proper actors can get on with their business. The last Tommy Lee Jones movie I watched was Black Moon Rising from 1986 - he really did used to look like a rock star back then!

Didn't really expect it would be the incredibly horrible version from 1980. It was way too seventies contaminated.

It is the thing about film, that in the 60's, 70's and into the 80's we had to deal with skewed values about not trusting any type of established gov't, religeon, etc. The anti-hero was prevelant and there was this overwhelming desire to show how hip everyone was in film. That is why you saw more Neru jackets on TV and in the movies than actually existed in real life it was over the top in an ureal way too often.

Although I liked Max von Sydow as Ming.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Currently watching Roy Rogers in "The Carson City Kid". Wow, he really looks just like my grandfather! :biggrin:

Weird pre-Dale Evans. & did Gabby Hayes ever have teeth? :laugh:

Very much so, yes. It's a shame that ill-treatment of animals doesn't result in harsher penalties for those involved. Maybe we'd have nipped some of the serial killers in the bud before they started.

What I find odd is that for every one of these serial killer nuts, they interview the neighbors and family and they all say wonderful things about the guy. Yeah right. He just got that way overnight. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24