Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

greatestescaper

One of the Regulars
From our recent Hobbit Day celebration:

First, breakfast, which consisted of scones (homemade), lemon curd, butter, bacon, and coffee:

Then, Second Breakfast, which consisted of farm fresh eggs, sausage, and butter bread (homemade) served with apple butter (also homemade), and Irish breakfast tea:

And, our new kitchen clock to help us keep track of our meals:

Last edited:

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Pike's Roast at Starbucks with the Chicago Sun Times. Kevin White, Bears wide receiver has a fractured left fibula and is on injured reserve.:(

greatestescaper

One of the Regulars
Bushman, frozen or homemade waffles? I've become a snob when it comes to waffles. As a child my grandparents took my brothers and me on a road trip each year. And, during our travels we encountered somewhere, a waffle iron. We bought my grandparents a waffle iron later that year, and when I moved away my grandparents gifted me one. I especially like to add a bit of blueberry jam to the batter before cooking the waffles.

This mornings breakfast was of sausage, scrambled eggs, toast, and cappuccino (courtesy of the Moka Pot).

Peanut butter on farmer's market bought corn-rye bread. If I was introducing someone to the wonders of peanut butter on bread, this would not be the combination to choose, but it is the only bread we have in the house, so there you have it. The rye and peanut butter fight each other a bit, but the cornmeal and peanut butter harmonize nicely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace