Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

This morning I had tacos made from scrambled eggs and leftover Spanish rice and little bit of taco meat from last night

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

National Doughnut Day is on the first Friday of June each year, succeeding the Doughnut Day event created by The Salvation Army in 1938 to honor the men and women who served doughnuts to soldiers during World War I. The holiday celebrates the doughnut (a.k.a. "donut") – an edible, torus-shaped piece of dough which is deep-fried and sweetened. Many American doughnut stores offer free doughnuts on National Doughnut Day. In 2014, both independent doughnut shops and large national franchises offered free doughnuts in the United States.
HD

itsbruce

Familiar Face
This morning, porridge. Steel-cut oats cooked for 30 minutes, with a dried fig that's been soaked in rum for a month and a little maple syrup.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
How the h*** did I miss that???!!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
Me too.
That should have been all over the radio and tv!

Yes HD, Krystal is like White Castle.
While I forget quite a lot after a few days, I do remember a conversation about this some time ago.

Almond meal pancakes, and honey.
Pancake syrup has too much high fructose corn syrup, and other "odd" ingredients.
So, I bought some honey at Kroger today, in a bottle shaped like a bear. :D
Turned out pretty good, so I'll have them again tomorrow.
Plus I only do this when I'm working in the yard, because of the protein content of the pancakes (36g) vs the carb count (12g).

Me too.
That should have been all over the radio and tv!

Yes HD, Krystal is like White Castle.
While I forget quite a lot after a few days, I do remember a conversation about this some time ago.

Almond meal pancakes, and honey.
Pancake syrup has too much high fructose corn syrup, and other "odd" ingredients.
So, I bought some honey at Kroger today, in a bottle shaped like a bear. :D
Turned out pretty good, so I'll have them again tomorrow.
Plus I only do this when I'm working in the yard, because of the protein content of the pancakes (36g) vs the carb count (12g).

Almond meal? Protein? Eat sausage or bacon if you want protein. :p

shazzabanazza

Practically Family
Breakfast was a no go in my household this morning because there was a storm last night and the power was out this morning! I must say, I do miss my morning cuppa tea when I cant have it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy