Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Thanks. He's on day #2 of a 5 day z-pack of antibiotics, and has a bottle of codeine cough syrup. He'll be fine in a few days. :)

Lily couldn't be outdone by Hubby. She has a case of double walking pneumonia.

Anyone willing to grant me asylum from our sick home? I'm a great cook & baker!!

Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas day. I celebrated with home made carne adovado and vodka.

Tonight was Chinese take out. Giant Styrofoam container packed full of shrimp fried rice and half a dozen egg rolls kept the kids happy without breaking the bank.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Homemade zuppa Toscana. Hubby's fave soup. So good!!!

20161226_194823-1_zpseqqd2lms.jpg

Anyone willing to grant me asylum from our sick home? I'm a great cook & baker!!

Hope all heal quickly. While the zuppa Toscana looks outstanding, aren't you supposed to be making them chicken noodle soup until everyone is healed? :) (Or is that just a crazy NYC thing?)

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Hope all heal quickly. While the zuppa Toscana looks outstanding, aren't you supposed to be making them chicken noodle soup until everyone is healed? :) (Or is that just a crazy NYC thing?)

I've served that, and homemade turkey noodle soup. She loved this, too!

I'm at the point that I just want her to eat. She has lost 4# in 2 weeks (almost 10% of her body weight - 46#) just due to lack of appetite. She devoured the broth, sausage, & potatoes. Tried the kale & isn't a fan. But she ate!!!

I've served that, and homemade turkey noodle soup. She loved this, too!

I'm at the point that I just want her to eat. She has lost 4# in 2 weeks (almost 10% of her body weight - 46#) just due to lack of appetite. She devoured the broth, sausage, & potatoes. Tried the kale & isn't a fan. But she ate!!!

Sending good wishes for a speeding recovery your way. The good news with kids is, IMHO, these types of bugs can hit them harder, but they bounce back much faster than old men like me.

Vera Godfrey

Practically Family

Oh no! Hope she's feeling better soon! And hope you don't get anything, too!

Last night the kids and I had a turkey dinner (Christmas dinner on Sunday was brisket at my moms).
Tonight will be Noodles with turkey and homemade Alfredo sauce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo