Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Vera Godfrey

Practically Family
What all goes into a Brazilian grill?
:D
It's a "dining experience" :) They bring out skewers of different meat and serve you table side. My favorite is the garlic Parmesan beef tenderloin, but they have all kinds of things. A lot of stuff wrapped in bacon last night. They also have an extensive salad bar.

Tonight: not sure. Either soup or creamy polenta with poached egg. I'm kind of leaning to the polenta, but soup would be easier. Since it's just me again, I might just have a sandwich. lol

Harp

I'll Lock Up
...went back to Calabria deli last night for some more Italian beef and potato salad, also picked up a pound of chicken salad and garlic toast
for a gal pal at the office-whom I promised to bring today; then I overslept and rushed the morning routine; leaving Audrey's chicken salad in the frig.:eek:
Ahhhh. So, I 'spose its chicken salad tonight.:oops:

...went back to Calabria deli last night for some more Italian beef and potato salad, also picked up a pound of chicken salad and garlic toast
for a gal pal at the office-whom I promised to bring today; then I overslept and rushed the morning routine; leaving Audrey's chicken salad in the frig.:eek:
Ahhhh. So, I 'spose its chicken salad tonight.:oops:

Glad to see this stuff happens to other people as well - that contretemps is right out of Fading Fast's playbook.

But the upside is that good chicken salad is one of my favorite things.

It's a "dining experience" :) They bring out skewers of different meat and serve you table side. My favorite is the garlic Parmesan beef tenderloin, but they have all kinds of things. A lot of stuff wrapped in bacon last night. They also have an extensive salad bar.

Tonight: not sure. Either soup or creamy polenta with poached egg. I'm kind of leaning to the polenta, but soup would be easier. Since it's just me again, I might just have a sandwich. lol
Thank you for that torturous description. It sounds like something that I would really enjoy. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo