Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Grilled whole fish with shredded deep fried crispy lemon grass,crab yellow curry,grilled squid,stir fried sun flower sprouts with red chili,stir fried morning glory with red chili,jasmine rice and fried banana for dessert.

Still considering salmon cakes, Rice-a-Roni, Cream of Mushroom soup, French bread, with zinfandel. Draggin it today, long week and not really eager to cook.
Skipping Christkindlmarket, too beat to stop and shop tonite. Might stop across from the jail for a sub, read the former paper of record,The New York Times.
Two too many staff meetings and collective issues today, yesterday, and this entire week. Might pass the track tomorrow and read instead.
Naw.:D

HadleyH1

One Too Many
Grilled whole fish with shredded deep fried crispy lemon grass,crab yellow curry,grilled squid,stir fried sun flower sprouts with red chili,stir fried morning glory with red chili,jasmine rice and fried banana for dessert.

That sounds simply exquisite! WOW!:)

Pulled a chuck steak out of the freezer this morning and slow simmered it all day in homemade adobo sauce. It was tender enough to cut with a spoon. Washed it down with cold Pabst and finished off the meal with some cookie dough ice cream.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Pulled a chuck steak out of the freezer this morning and slow simmered it all day in homemade adobo sauce. It was tender enough to cut with a spoon. Washed it down with cold Pabst and finished off the meal with some cookie dough ice cream.

Wow! My hero. [emoji14]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Dunno. Stuck here for awhile longer; might stop for pub grub enroute home or raid the frige later. Pork chops or cold chicken.
See if the Bulls are playing. Looks like the pub then.

HadleyH1

One Too Many
County ham, green beans, Mac and cheese, and cornbread. For desert I had a bowl of cornbread with butter and molasses.

Nothing fancy, just good "country food."

I would replace the ham with chicken hehehe (I don't eat red meat anymore) but the rest.... ohhh sounds delish!:)

My kids are over tonight so I heated up frozen cheese filled ravioli with store brand spaghetti sauce from the jar. Quick and easy.

Cassoulet.

It is a slow-cooked casserole originating in the south of France, containing duck, pork skin, sausage and white beans. The dish is named after its traditional cooking vessel, the cassole, a deep, round, pot.
9b650370d2024e5278b5eda9e5a27ad8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21