Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
Bratwurst and ice cold Blue Ribbon Beer.

Jack: "Wow, that was a great game *pant* Huh Groucho?"
Groucho: "Yeah. R-ready for a-another round?"
Jack: "Okay! But this time, you set up the chess-pieces! S-say, do you wa-want a drink?"
Groucho: "Yes, alright!"
Jack: "Oh Rochester! Rochester, I'll have a lemonade and uh...what do you want, Groucho?"
Groucho: "I'll have a lemonade too, although my sponser would want me to say 'Blue Ribbon Beer'".

I've got a few 'Groucho' ads from when he was a spokesman for Pabst. I always thought he was a good one to get in the day!

Jack: "Wow, that was a great game *pant* Huh Groucho?"
Groucho: "Yeah. R-ready for a-another round?"
Jack: "Okay! But this time, you set up the chess-pieces! S-say, do you wa-want a drink?"
Groucho: "Yes, alright!"
Jack: "Oh Rochester! Rochester, I'll have a lemonade and uh...what do you want, Groucho?"
Groucho: "I'll have a lemonade too, although my sponser would want me to say 'Blue Ribbon Beer'".

Chicken Fried Steak and Country Gravy, and Lone Star.

You're very welcome and I'm always looking for new recipes, really trying to hone my cooking skills, you know!

Oh goodness that would be just amazing! thank you do much deary!:) i have a few recipes as well, if you would like one in exchange id be glad to share! :)

That's what they tell me :p I don't think the hot new restaurant/bar in town would like that, they're Saj's on Main and right across the street from me lol I have seriously thought of opening a restaurant, though. I gotta learn a lot more cooking skills before I consider it, though!

I'm tellin' ya, Tommy boy, ya gotta open that restaurant.

Tommy's on Main
Pardeeville's Unique Dining Experience

:D

I agree with this fella right here! :) you should! :)

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
An uncle of mine is an amateur chef. We keep telling him to open a restaurant. But he refuses to do so, because he says he couldn't stand all the work and the stress.

Tonight's dinner was vegetable pasties. Peas, carrots, potatoes, leeks, spices, all packaged into a neat pastry bag.

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
Its late spring and the Spanish Mackerel are here. A friend just gave me a nice one for our supper. I'll probably salt 'n pepper it, dredge it in House Autry breader and fry it in the back yard. 'Spect I'll fry it in almost smokin' hot peanut oil in my old cast iron pan. Maybe mix up a batch of coleslaw to go with it. Being its Friday evening, I might even wash it down with a little taste of sour mash.:D

spanish-775057-1.jpg

AF

therizyflapper

One of the Regulars
You're very welcome and I'm always looking for new recipes, really trying to hone my cooking skills, you know!

That's what they tell me :p I don't think the hot new restaurant/bar in town would like that, they're Saj's on Main and right across the street from me lol I have seriously thought of opening a restaurant, though. I gotta learn a lot more cooking skills before I consider it, though!

AtomicEraTom :) I have a recipe for you!!!! :) and it will impress anyone you make it for :) ill send it to you in a personal message right now :) im a pretty good cook and i know some recipes that would challenge you and give you a chance to improve and fine tune your skills :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24