Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where'd Cheney get his hat?

jpbales

Practically Family
HAHA!

gtdean48 said:
In that photo, Cheney looks like the guy in Raiders of the Lost Ark that had the medallion burned into his hand...IMHO

yeah he does! he's about to pull something out of his coat... but it's a just a collapsible hanger...

I'd say that the Obama pat is just in the out motion of the pat on the back.

JohnnyB53

One of the Regulars
Aretha: "I don't feel like wearing a hat. I'll just put a bow in my hair instead."

gal_aretha_franklin.jpg

Ted Kennedy:

gal_paper_layouts_11.jpg

Red Fedora:

gal_jimmy_carter.jpg

Kate Capshaw:

gal_obama_celebs_02.jpg

Muhammad Ali:

gal_obama_celebs_06.jpg

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Marc Chevalier said:
All I know is...Cheney Cravats made some fine neckties in the '30s. Their handsome "American Game Birds" series was phenomenally successful, leading to a "Tropical Birds" line and even an "American Game Birds" fedora.

25a.jpg

25-1.jpg

PabloElFlamenco

Practically Family
:eek:fftopic: I'm sad to see Mr. Mohd. Ali's picture in that way. I know the man is ill and would much like to wish him well: fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.

Nice hats, BTW (Borsa?)

Paul

Wildblue

One of the Regulars
Dick Cheney's Fedora

images

Am I the only one that really likes Dick Cheney's hat here?

(hopefully political talk can be avoided)

jthix

New in Town
Mark, that may just be the moment, and a second later they both would be doin' the firm hug. I have been listening to lots of reports and the transition from Bush 43 to Obama was one of the smoothest of all time. Same source also mentioned that Bush 43 in person is a vary nice guy, hard not to like. Kind of like Bush 41 and Clinton, a pair you might not expect to get along, yet have become close, go figure[huh]

I hear Clinton and Nixon became close while Clinton was president. Nixon gave him a lot of advice on foreign policy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner