Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Why I joined, The Fedora lounge

Stefan Persico

New in Town
ok, Im new to The Fedora Lounge, and the reason why I joined it was because I love every thing of the 1930s! :D Fashion, music, everything! And I hope that people like me could share each others views on things so I dont feel so different than others. I am obsessed with 1930s Gangsters and Bank Robbers. Particularly, John Dillinger. Everything about him is simply interesting and I do enjoy researching about him. I bought sunglasses that were identical to the ones he used in Public Enemies, which is my favorite movie by the way. I wear fedoras and I kick it old school. I hope that everyone like me can enjoy this website!

thank you-
Stefan

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Howdy. I think that you will find for the most part, those that are "here" are really very great people, and that is always in style!

Stormy

A-List Customer
Welcome Ol' Chum! I joined because I was amazed to see that I'm not the only person alive who has a serious fettish for the past. I too love everything about the '30s and many other past decades. I think it's a blessing to be part of a world network of like-minded souls. I learn something new everyday here in the lounge.

See yaround kiddo ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy