• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

Women's leather jackets

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Carlos840, May 15, 2015.

1. Certainly much easier, and therefore cheaper, to repop women's stuff as well. (It's only more hassle and expense for them in the underwear department.) A lot of it too has to do with the fact that men are so herd-minded these days, so afraid of stnading out or being considered "gay" or such if they show too much of an interest in clothes. Fragile masculinity strikes again.

nick123 likes this.
  2. TREEMAN

TREEMAN Practically Family

FYI..Schott has a women's 141 on sale............$400

3. nick123

nick123 I'll Lock Up

To clarify, I meant used shopping. Goodwills and such.

Edward likes this.
  4. Doctor Damage

Doctor Damage Call Me a Cab

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Doctor Damage

Here's an ill-fitting jacket, could be Schott with the belt mounted too high and the roomy waist, but I don't know.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Doctor Damage

[​IMG]

7. Doctor Damage

throwaway fashion jacket, which is unfortunate since she can afford a good quality one

[​IMG]

8. navetsea

navetsea One Too Many

I struggle to understand that Kristen Steward outfit, is there a rule about pale belly poking out matching knees matching white socks?

9. Monitor

Monitor I'll Lock Up

Is that recent?? Shit, Kristen still hasn't gotten out of Joan Jett role, it would appear. . . Though I dig her "style". At least it isn't as fake looking as the rest. I mean, that hair style is genuinely ratty. The green coat under the jacket is cool.

ton312 likes this.
  10. Doctor Damage

I posted that photo expecting you to say something like that!

11. ton312

ton312 My Mail is Forwarded Here

I much prefer this look over a pair of PINK sweatpants and a tan that's applied with a fire hose and tiny dog in purse.

Edward likes this.