Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Won a Campdraft...

plain old dave

A-List Customer
It's medium gray and was on Epay. I will have to rebash it as I actually LIKE a cattleman crease with a snap brim, but I will post pix once I get it. Can I post a link tot he now-defunct Epay auction?

AO1

plain old dave

A-List Customer
IMAG0046.jpg

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

There ya go. Only thing I don't like about the CD is it has a significantly taller crown than the Open Road does; I was led to believe the CD is an OR clone, and this is NOT the case. Maybe the CD will not look so freakishly large on my head once I have a proper cattleman bash on 'er like the Real Deal OR next to 'er has... Mods, feel free to resize the pic.

Chuck Bobuck

Practically Family
plain old dave said:
There ya go. Only thing I don't like about the CD is it has a significantly taller crown than the Open Road does; I was led to believe the CD is an OR clone, and this is NOT the case. Maybe the CD will not look so freakishly large on my head once I have a proper cattleman bash on 'er like the Real Deal OR next to 'er has... Mods, feel free to resize the pic.

Pardon my saying so, but I feel like the CD is more the real deal than a modern OR is. Many of us like that tallness, but also realize the crown, even in a C or diamond, can be pushed down a little more so it's not quite as tall. Check out the thin ribbon thread for a lot of examples.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael