Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

World War Leather

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
And that's why the coat looks so good. :rolleyes: Apparently they haven't actually made any of their own yet??
Just for laughs I emailed the place and requested real photos of their "products". I most likely will not get a reply.

Last edited:

garzo

One of the Regulars
Well, back in the early 80's. there was a HEAVY DUTY gay leather shop in Sydney called the Link, that made things you don't wanna even think about....however. their 'brando' jackets were exceptionally well constructed of the best hides available, were not in any way, shall we say, exaggerated, and as solid as they come because the guy who made them really cared about his craft to the point of being fussy if I can put it that way. I bought one and wore it for nearly 30 years before selling it only recently and it still had another 30 years in it at least...so never rush to judgement is my advice...

Too true. There's a leather shop very close to where I live that specializes in fetish gear as well as top-quality, heavy-duty motorcycle jackets that would give the likes of Vanson and Langlitz a run for their money -- all hand-made in the neighborhood shop. I would not hesitate for a second in getting one of their custom-made jackets if it wasn't for the price, which, being in euros, unfortunately runs north of both Langlitz and Vanson.

Treetopflyer

Practically Family
The way most of the descriptions are written it might as well say “In Soviet Russia, leather jacket wears you.” I concur with the Village People statement.

Edward

Bartender
Well, back in the early 80's. there was a HEAVY DUTY gay leather shop in Sydney called the Link, that made things you don't wanna even think about....however. their 'brando' jackets were exceptionally well constructed of the best hides available, were not in any way, shall we say, exaggerated, and as solid as they come because the guy who made them really cared about his craft to the point of being fussy if I can put it that way. I bought one and wore it for nearly 30 years before selling it only recently and it still had another 30 years in it at least...so never rush to judgement is my advice...

Oh, absolutely From what little I know of that particular market, leather fetishists are every bit as demanding, quality-wise, as we are - sometimes moreso.

The WW! flying coat photo is of an original from The Historic Flying Co website.

Oops.... yes, it does seem rather suspicious that none of the photos are theirs and the site is poorly put together. I wouldn't immediately jump to suggest that they are out to scam potential customers, but I wouldn't have great faith in the quality of the product.

Corky

Practically Family
WHOIS Results for worldwarleather.com

Registrant: Saeed Ahmed Tirmizi
(808706) D-215 BLOCK 2 PECHS
Pakistan KARACHI, , 74000 GB

Domain name: worldwarleather.com

Administrative and Technical contact: Master, Host (HM6761)
One.com Kalvebod Brygge
45 Copenhagen V, 1560 DK
hostmaster@one.com
+45.46907100
Fax: +45.70205872

Network Solutions WHOIS info

Last edited:

hillbillylost

New in Town
german u boat jacket

I liked the looks of the German Uboat jacket. I have been trying to find one or a similar one for a while. I wouldn't mind finding a surplus german police jacket or something.

Philalethes

A-List Customer
I liked the looks of the German Uboat jacket. I have been trying to find one or a similar one for a while. I wouldn't mind finding a surplus german police jacket or something.

Noble House sells something similar (you can find in on their Ebay site).

Or, if you want to stretch a little (or a lot) to a Italian police coat in size S/M (with very short sleeves), I will sell you one. Send me a PM if interested.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Even if it isn't, it's nasty looking stuff. I'd save up and get something from a reputable maker. As they say: buy cheap, buy twice.

cordwangler

One of the Regulars
Even if it isn't, it's nasty looking stuff. I'd save up and get something from a reputable maker. As they say: buy cheap, buy twice.

Well, fetishists are known for their... well, attention to detail. And they tend to... erm, know what they like. So who knows how the quality will go. There's a great Georges Bataille quote along the lines of, if you want to know about something ask someone who's really interested.

But they'd have to go a long way to beat FL leather men. Ahem.

:);):D:cool::eeek: etc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran