Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wormser

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
I don't know how I managed to miss this thread. Thank you Rick for bringing it back to light.
I've had a few Wormser Hats.... They are beautiful! Here's my favorite.
View attachment 63949 View attachment 63952 View attachment 63954 View attachment 63955 View attachment 63956 View attachment 63957 View attachment 63958 View attachment 63959 View attachment 63961 View attachment 63962

Yeah there are many fine threads buried deeply here Robert, easy to miss some. Glad you found this one and contributed your worthy Wormser to it

40Cal

One Too Many
Yeah there are many fine threads buried deeply here Robert, easy to miss some. Glad you found this one and contributed your worthy Wormser to it
Thanks , Mike. I could have sworn i posted this hat to a "Wormser" thread at some point..... Maybe there's another one or two out there!

40Cal

One Too Many
My new Wormser. It's called " The Floridian" . Yes, nothing says Florida quite like an average looking grey fedora! Right? I don't get it either.
Nice hat though.

IMG_3565.JPG
IMG_3566.JPG
IMG_3567.JPG
IMG_3568.JPG
IMG_3569.JPG

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I've done the same with a couple. One was a thin ribbon OR style. The felt was a little stiff for my liking.

One was too small but was beautiful
The other looked exactly like the Portis I just sold to Doug... and now I have neither ha!!!

As much as I love all my hats there's something special about passing them on to someone else and seeing them enjoy them

Of course there are certain ones that I will never part with... but if I'm honest I have thought about the huge payday my 40s Whippet would bring

Sent from my space aged handheld communication device and universal translator

40Cal

One Too Many
One was too small but was beautiful
The other looked exactly like the Portis I just sold to Doug... and now I have neither ha!!!

As much as I love all my hats there's something special about passing them on to someone else and seeing them enjoy them

Of course there are certain ones that I will never part with... but if I'm honest I have thought about the huge payday my 40s Whippet would bring

Sent from my space aged handheld communication device and universal translator
Is that the Vita -Felt Whippet? That would be a difficult one to part with for me. You would have to buy several nice hats to replace it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner